- Dr Arti Swami is currently working as assistant professor in department of pharmaceutical chemistry at MIT world Peace University, School of Pharmacy Pune, India.
- Dr. Arti Swami has graduated in Pharmacy from Shivaji University, Kolhapur in 2007 and completed M Pharmacy in Quality Assurance Techniques from Savitribai Phule Pune university in 2009.
- She had awarded with doctor of philosophy in pharmaceutical chemistry from Savitribai Phule Pune university in July 2020.
- Dr Arti Swami has ten years of experience in teaching and research in the field of pharmaceutical analysis and Chemistry.
- Dr Arti Swami is life member of association of Pharmaceutical teachers of India (APTI) and Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA).
INSTITUTIONAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Appointed and worked as an examiner for various subjects of B. Pharm course of Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Worked as an In-Charge for various institutional committees like Stage Committee, Felicitation committee, Registration committee, Discipline committee
- Appointed and worked as a CAP committee member, Savitribai Phule Pune University for B.Pharm & M.Pharm Examinations
- Worked as a Member Vigilance committee for various Savitribai Phule Pune University examinations
Served as Member, Syllabus revision committee, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune.
- Working as a member of IQAC committee of NAAC, for MITWPU School of Pharmacy
- Working as a Class Teacher for B Pharm Third year
- Working as a mentor for 12 students of B Pharm
- Working as In charge of Milestones and achievement data of MIT WPU School of Pharmacy
- Working as a coordinator member of Magazine “Chatrarth”
- Working as In charge for taking Video byte feedbacks of Guests, students, staff and invities
- Worked as In charge of Stock verification committee of Maharashtra Institute of Pharmacy
- Working as a member of Cell for Prevention of Sexual Harassment of Women at work place
- Worked as a member of Anti-Ragging Committee
LIST OF PROJECTS GUIDED
- Method development & validation of simultaneous estimation of Diclofenac & tolperisone in bulk drug & combined dosage form by absorbance correction method
- Review on Capillary Electrophoresis & Capillary Electrochromatography
- Review on Herbal Drug Standardization as a Quality Control Tool